Home > Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions
Welcome to essayzone.co.uk. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and security measures govern essayzone's relationship with you.1. Definitions
- The term essayzone or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website.
- The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The term "essay" refers to student documents in the form of essays, assignments, dissertations, projects, personal statements and other academic documents which have been written by students within the United Kingdom.
- These terms & conditions apply to the provision of digtally delivered coursework and academic information from "essayzone" to all "users" of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify our endorsement Nor do we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The information contained in this website is for the purpose of academic information and support. The information is provided by "essayzone.co.uk" and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of "essayzone.co.uk". We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, "essayzone.co.uk" takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Both parties shall maintain strict confidence and shall not disclose to any third party any information or material relating to the other or the other's business which comes into that party's possession and shall not use such information and material. This provision shall not, however, apply to information or material which is or becomes public knowledge other than by breach by a party of this clause.
- "essayzone.co.uk" will not be liable to "you" for any loss or damage you suffer as a direct result of "essayzone.co.uk", or its partners being unable to provide the good or service in the way agreed by reason of cause beyond its control including Act of God, accident, war, riot, lockout, strike, flood, fire, power failure, breakdown of plant or machinery, delay in transit, postal delay, or any other unexpected or exceptional cause or circumstance.
- These Terms of Trading shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.