Home > Your privacy & security
Your privacy & security
Keeping the personal details of our users and customers safe is very important to us.
Although no site can be 100% secure we have carefully developed a range of procedures that are are designed to maximise your privacy & security whilst you use the website.
- The information we hold on our users is always kept to a bare minimum. We only require a first and last name, valid email address and user password, which should be different to the password you use to access your email account.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully
(in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, 1994).
We never have or will sell, rent, exchange or give away your personal information to third parties. We are firmly against the use of spam, junkmail and cold calling marketing techniques.
- We never ask for, have access too, see or store customer addresses, credit card numbers
or other sensitive data.
Our billing company, PayPal uses state-of-the-art secure technology to process payments on our behalf.
- We and our partners use a host of sensible measures and secure programming techniques to ensure this site and your details are as safe as they possibly can be.
- Our customers can change their password very easily at anytime and have their account deleted upon request.
- In general, our site automatically gathers certain usage information like the numbers and frequency of visitors to the site and its pages. We only use such data in aggregate form. This collective data helps us determine how much visitors and participants use specific parts of our site, so we can improve its operation and appeal.
- In order to enhance your use of the website you will be given a session ID which will only last for the duration of that visit to the site. Each time you visit the site you will have a different session ID.
- Your session identifier is stored within your web browser via a cookie. This cookie does not contain sensitive information.
- If we change our procedures we will email our customers and post the changes on this page so that everyone can be aware of them.
- By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out on this page.
We continually appraise the security of this website.
We do this so that we can update our procedures and the technology we use in line with the latest security recommendations and techniques.
If you have any questions regarding how we protect the privacy and security of our users please use the contact form